Dispensers are one of the oldest tools of Minecraft added almost 10 years ago. They are an effective tool for dispensing the items that are put inside them. It is a solid block and activated by Redstone.
Crafting tables are used to make the dispensers. They are also obtained by mining with a pickaxe or found naturally in the jungle. Dispensers are used to throw items. It is used as a container to keep the items until you decide to shoot them by activating the dispenser with a Redstone component.
It is a very useful item to have in the game as it can automate some of the key actions. Things like attacking with any weapons or creating water blocks get easily done with a dispenser.
Dispenser Minecraft Recipe
How To Make A Dispenser In Minecraft?
How To Use A Dispenser?
Dispenser Minecraft Recipe
Making a dispenser is fairly easy in Minecraft. You can use a crafting table to create a dispenser quickly. However, when adding the items to the crafting table, their pattern needs to be carefully placed so that the recipe remains correct.
It is important to keep in mind that the cobblestone, box, and Redstone are placed in the exact pattern. Keep 3 cobblestones in the first row. The second row will include 1 cobblestone, 1 bow, and 1 cobblestone in series. In the third row, 1 cobblestone in the first box, 1 Redstone in the second box, and 1 cobblestone.
The above is the recipe for creating cobblestone in Minecraft.
What Items Are Needed To Make A Dispenser In Minecraft?
There are only three items required to make a dispenser.
1. 7 Pieces of Cobblestone
2. 1 Redstone Dust
3. 1 Bow
Cobblestone, Redstone dust, and bow are needed to make a dispenser in Minecraft. the health of the bow can be full or less, it doesn’t affect the making of the dispenser. The condition of the bow changes nothing in the process to make a dispenser.
All three items are easily obtainable in the game. Proceed to the next section of this article to get the methods to get these items.
Where To Find Items Needed To Make A Dispenser In Minecraft?
1. Cobblestone– It can be obtained by farming or digging.
In Survival mode,
- Look for a block of stone to dig. Stones are available everywhere. You can easily find them.
- Get a pickaxe and hold it in your hands. The pickaxe is necessary to dig the cobblestone. Without it, the small blocks of cobblestone won’t be able to drop from the block. And enormous blocks are not suitable to add to the inventory. Use any type of pickaxe available to dig the blocks.
- Mine the block stone with the Pickaxe you have. Keep on mining until the block of stone breaks and the cobblestone appears.
- Quickly pick up the cobblestone before it disappears. It’ll get into your hotbar after you’re done picking it up.
Both survival and creative mode
Cobblestone farming– The cobblestone can be generated through cobblestone farming. This technique uses a cobblestone generator to produce the cobblestone without damaging the terrain.
Lava flowing into water from above creates stone. Stone can be mined slightly faster than cobblestone, and it can also be collected as stone using a pickaxe with the Silk Touch enchantment. Using stone also gives self-repairing structures a different, more natural look.
Stone generators are rarely designed without pistons, as lava needs to be directly above the stone generated.
Lava must flow down into flowing water in front of the piston. A single-piston design can only make a row of stone up to 13 blocks long as with cobblestone generators.
2. Redstone Dust– Redstone dust is commonly available by mining Redstone ore. Iron Pickaxe is required to mine the Redstone ore.
There are several other ways to get the Redstone dust in Minecraft. find them below in the list.
- Mining- Dig down the Redstone from the ores under the bedrock.
- Caving- Search for a cave that has an underground caveat. Go deep inside and get the Redstone dust by mining the ore.
- Finding Redstone dust in places around the Minecraft world
- Jungle temples- Redstone is available in the temples in the jungles. Temples are one of the most common ways to get Redstone in Minecraft.
- Trading- Villagers trade the Redstone for emeralds. You can get 2-4 pieces of the Redstone for an emerald.
- Witches- Witches drop the Redstone dust when killed.
3. Bow– Bow can be made with Sticks and strings. A crafting table is used to make a bow.
How To Make A Dispenser In Minecraft?
The dispenser is made with the help of a crafting table. The dispenser is used to dispense the items in Minecraft. It can store up to 9 items and activate them to dispense using a Redstone device.
Here’s how you can create a dispenser in Minecraft using a crafting table.
- Get to the crafting table with grid 3X3.
- Add items (7 cobblestones, 1 bow, and 1 redstone) to make a dispenser. It is important to keep in mind that the cobblestone, box, and Redstone are placed in the exact pattern. Keep 3 cobblestones in the first row. The second row will include 1 cobblestone, 1 bow, and 1 cobblestone in series. In the third row, 1 cobblestone in the first box, 1 Redstone in the second box, and 1 cobblestone.
- Now after this, the dispenser will be ready. Move it to inventory from the crafting table.
In creative mode, you can get a dispenser with the help of command mode.
Below are the commands to be used in different editions.
· Java Edition 1.13 and higher dispenser command
“/give @p dispenser 1,”
· PE, Xbox One, Switch, Win 10, Education Edition
“/give @p dispenser 1 0,”
How To Make An Automatic Dispenser In Minecraft?
- You need two dispensers to make an automatic dispenser. Start by keeping one dispenser on top of the other. Ensure that both the dispensers are facing the same direction. Then place two dispensers keeping their faces inwards.
- After that, place the pressure plate between the two sets of dispensers. Then. Get 2 stone blocks and keep them on either side of the dispensers. Join the pressure plate of the stone to the dispensers with the help of Redstone dust.
- Add armor to both the dispensers. After adding the armor, dispensers are ready to throw whatever they are loaded with.
- Start the armor-equipped. If you walk on the stone pressure plate, it will activate the automatic dispenser and equip the full set of diamonds for you. You can notice the Redstone dust lighting up after the device has been activated. Once this happens, you’ll have a fully activated loaded automatic dispenser.
How To Use A Dispenser?
Dispensers can be used in a variety of ways in Minecraft. Here are some of the common uses.
1. An armor or Elytra will hold a player, armor stand, or any hostile mob into an empty armor slot when the dispenser is placed behind the block where the player, armor, or mob is standing.
2. You can use a dispenser to shoot the arrows. Arrows will fire in the direction the dispenser is facing.
3. Armor stand is placed as an entity in the direction that the dispenser is facing.
4. If facing the water, or block above water, the boat will fall as a rideable entity.
5. Block can be fertilized using bone meal if the block in front of it is bone meal-able.
6. Use a Dispenser to fill an empty bucket. If placed in front of the dispenser, an empty bucket will pick up any water block or lava block that is placed in front of the dispenser.
7. Dispensers can set fire to mobs using fire charges.
8. Firework rockets can be set in the direction the dispenser is facing. The rockets are launched in a projectile to the direction the dispenser is set at.
9. Flint and Steel will light the block in front of it on fire if possible. Each time the dispenser uses flint and steel, it will lower the durability of the flint and steel.
10. Dispensers can drop items from the water bucket, lava, and fish. Bucket with the fish will generate a water block containing fish.
11. If the dispenser is facing rails, the Minecart will remain Minecart.
12. When a dispenser is facing a water source block, a glass bottle will fill automatically.
13. A player doesn’t need to put the saddle on horses, pigs, mules, or donkeys. The saddle is automatically placed on tamed animals when animals are in front of the dispenser.
14. Similarly, horse armor will also automatically when the horse is in front of the dispenser.
15. Respawn anchor will be filled by glowstone when placed in front of it.
16. Shears automatically shears any sheep when the dispenser is facing it.
17. Shulker boxes will be placed in front of the dispenser.
18. Trident (Bedrock edition) will be thrown in the direction the dispenser is facing.
19. TNT will be ignited and thrown at a minor speed in any random course.
Simply power the dispenser with a Redstone pulse to use the dispenser for any of these usages.